Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Things I have recorded, to date

Matter-

Matter is the first full-length I bothered recording in its entirety. I've had ideas for full-lengths bumping around in my head for a while, and this started my decent into madness. This is my thoughts on the universe as I see it now.

Tempo-
Matter's sister album, this one thinks about the correlation between time and, well, matter, and what occurs as a catalyst for change.

Freeway-

Originally slated to be a short-length, it somehow grew to be four tracks that would take up both sides of a 12". Will probably be re-recording.

GGG-
A collection of early work. Rubbish, mostly.

Black Hat Session 1-

Pure madness. Working out insecurities with an acoustic guitar and a modulation pedal.

Spectrum-
the next double project, this is the early workings of two sets, Spectrum and Grayscale. Grayscale is an old idea that I am revisiting, Spectrum, a new idea.

Will have more as I progress.
Also, maybe visual art. who knows.

Leave feedback or just turn down the gain.

No comments: